Saturday, November 7, 2015

Kitchen Towels

I started wondering why I have so many kitchen towels until I pulled them all out of the cupboard to get them organized and stacked up better. Well take a look at these stacks....hmmm they look at a lot like a fabric stash!
I tend to buy 100% cotton towels but I also like the 50/50 cotton/linen towels. Here are some of my retro towels.
I really like the calendar fabrics on Spoonflower. If you order a fat quarter it is the perfect size to sew into a kitchen towel. Here is a previous post of the 2015 kitchen towels. Spoonflower is running their 2 for 1 fat quarter special until November 12, 2015 so I just ordered some 2016 calendar towel fabrics. So may great designs and colors.
 
I figure you can never have too many dish towels since they do wear out at some point. They also can be cut up for quilt projects later even if there are stains you can cut around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment