Monday, May 11, 2015

Happiness is........Color Combinations

What colors sooth your soul?

Ever just have a bad day or too much stress? I found that before going to bed I'll just look at my quilt fabrics and let my eyes fall on what ever jumps out. Maybe its the pinks, or a color combination that does it.

Sometimes I pull out fabrics from my stash that jump out without thinking twice. Then I think about those colors or patterns as I'm falling asleep (and they end up being great inspiration). I found that I get to sleep quicker and have a really good nights sleep. Here are just a few of my fabric inspirations and colors that make me happy. 

This is a bundle of fabrics which was a gift from my daughter. The batik prints and colors are amazing!

This is a bundle of fabrics which was a gift from my son. It's so fun to see what he chose! I will have fun using these.




It might be fun to make a little swatch book of fabric eye candy collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment