Thursday, April 16, 2015

How to Hang Small Quilts - Idea 1

I make lots of small quilts and art quilts and I wanted to figure out a way to easily hang them and change them out without making lots of holes on the walls. Well this works great and all you need is hook and loop tape and two small 3M Picture Hanging Strips.

I hand sew about an inch piece of the loop side of hook and loop tape (it's the fluffier side) on each upper corner back of the quilt.



Then I press the Picture Hanging Strip on the loop with the pull down strip facing down.
Then peel off the liner, line up on your wall where you want to place it and press on each corner for about 30 seconds. Voila! You can remove these strips anytime and swap out your little quilts.Here are some of them:

Also see my posting on How to Hang Small Quilts Idea 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment